Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Myphone My 31

For Myphone Stockrom Only!
Android16
Senior
Senior

Myphone My 31

Post by Android16 »

Actual Phone

Steps
1.) Download Mediatek Auto Installer and Extract:

1.1)Just choose your Operating System Win 7/Win8

2.) For Win 10
Install Drivers USB_VCOM_Driver.rar

In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.

Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.

3. Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.

4. After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That's it.
5. Open flash_tool.exe, click on the Download Tab
Extract the downloaded Stock rom to desktop of your computer.

6. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6753_Android_scatter)
7. For Bootloop only
Make sure flashing mode is set to "Download Only" and check mark all except Preloader.
Note: If deadboot/hardbrick set "Download+Format" and check Preloader.
8. Click Download.

9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image with check will show once flashing is completed. That's it!

11. Disconnect your phone in USB cord then open if still bootloop then try to factory reset in recovery settings. To go in recovery mode reboot your phone hold and press power on and volume up simultaneously until recovery mode appeared.

Download Link
download-link
Stock rom
source:[Please login or register to view this link]

steps
1.Boot to custom recovery
2.wipe factory default/reset
3.wipe cache and dalvik cache
4.flash the rom

Download Link
download-link
Stock rom