Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

3 ways to unblock sun sim

Mobile network Sun Cellular news and updates, and free internet tricks.
Androidcribs
Admin
Admin

Post by Androidcribs »

1.Using Roam on and Roam off
2. Using upgraded sim
3. Our sim unblocking app for android

I-SUN UNBLOCK METHOD
Method I
1. Mag load nang regular100 (wlang kaltas after texting promise
2. Text Roam on send to 222 (mag antay nang reply)
3. Text Roam off send to 222 (mag antay nang reply)
4. Turn on Airplane mode for 10secs
5. Restart phone
6. Turn on data (lalabas nayan) no need to wait auto blocking sa sun for 24hrs
Method 2
Procedure: 1. Find Sim Menu/Toolkit in your phone. And navigate the following (menus may vary): - Customer Support - Text Roaming - Activate
2. Wait for the text confirmation. (If in case, you didn't receive any text confirmation, try again or switch airplane mode on/off)
3. Go to your messaging app, and text ROAM OFF to 222. Wait for text confirmation.
4. Switch airplane mode on/off or restart your phone.
5. Now, turn on your mobile data and open your browser to check if you can connect to the internet again.

II-. Using upgraded sim
1. Buy an LTE-Ready Self-Service Upgrade SIM from Sun Shops or Smart Stores just 10 pesos only.
2. Using your current SIM, text GET PIN to 7927 for free. And you will receive an SMS containing 6-digit PIN.
Just a few reminder. Don't share the unique upgrade code to anybody. Memorize or take note of your upgrade code.
Your upgrade code is only valid for thirty (30) minutes.
3. Insert the new LTE Upgrade SIM on your phone. Wait for the menu prompt for upgrade code to appear.
4. Enter the 6-digit upgrade code, then press OK.
5. Keep your phone idle for 15 minutes, then restart your phone and wait for the successful SMS conformation. Your old mobile number will be retained.

III-. Download our Sim Unblock Tools here (THE EASIEST WAY)
Then follow tutorial in this thread [Please login or register to view this link]

REMEMBER: To avoid being blocked again by Sun: * Avoid downloading large files. As much as possible, your download limit must be 1GB below only.
* If you're using USB dongle on PC, try Netcut and set limit to automatically disconnect your connection when you reach the limit.
* If you're using android, you can set a limit for mobile data usage, just go to Settings > Data Usage(Under Wireless and Networks) > Tap on "Set mobile data limit" >
Adjust the red line to set a hard data-usage limit or Adjust the orange line to set an alert data-usage amount.
* Have an extra sim card and make a cycle of sim card replacements in your modem/phone at a timely manner.
If you have any concerns in this unblocking Sun sim tutorial, you can leave your comment below.

:TY2: :bravo:
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit us my blog http://androidcibs.com
Androidcribs.com
Androidcribs
rjrbonex

Re: 3 ways to unblock sun sim

Post by rjrbonex »

Also try loading tu promos directly.. That's the method i'm using now and i'm reaching 5gb per day.. Til now no blocking..
Androidcribs
Admin
Admin

Re: 3 ways to unblock sun sim

Post by Androidcribs »

rjrbonex wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:04 pm Also try loading tu promos directly.. That's the method i'm using now and i'm reaching 5gb per day.. Til now no blocking..
Nice good for you. :bravo:
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit us my blog http://androidcibs.com
Androidcribs.com
Androidcribs

Return to “Sun Cellular”