To keep update your self follow me on my YouTube Channel here:
1) Keyword research: Paid tools and manually hand-picked, also get suggestions from google LSI.
a) Keyword finalize with traffic volume
b) Short tail, Long tail, and KGR keyword search.
c) High Volume & Low KD (in%)
2) Competitor's analysis up to 3.
a) Competitor's backlinks
b) Keyword analysis
c) Position tracking
3) Technical SEO: I'll do paid and free tools to get the best feedback.
a) Technical Error fixing (Crawlability and Indexable problem)
b) XML site map fixing
c) Robots.txt fixing
c) 404 Fixing error
e) Broken Link check
f) Image Alt Tag fixing
4) On-Page SEO: First, select the page that you want to rank. Based on the on-page content, I need to check if the keywords are there correctly with the content ratio.
a) On-Page Fixing (SEO score 80% above per page)
b) Google Analytics set up
c) Google Search console set up to confirm indexing and fix any issues found.
5) Off-Page SEO:
a) Backlinks High DA considered. (Unlimited need to rank 1st page)
b) Social Share
b) Citations Building
c) Profile Backlinks
d) Guest Post (Free/ If needed go for the paid post.
e) Press Release (Free/If needed go for the paid post.
Which helps us to grow our site on google.
7) Reporting: Our weekly detailed google sheet report will help you to know the real status of your site.
#seo #searchengineoptimization #onpageseoservices #technicalseo #offpageseoservices #backlinks #guestpostservice