Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Setup VPN on kodi

Post your Modded VPN, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials and etc.
clayvligon
Beginner
Beginner

Setup VPN on kodi

Post by clayvligon »

Hi Guys! Who uses Kodi ? If you do then I recommend you using a VPN! Then again VPN should be used for various other purposes as well because our privacy maybe compromised in this day and age.
Anyways coming to the topic I am an avid user of Kodi and I was searching if one can also use it with VPN? Guess what I came across this excellent blog [Please login or register to view this link]. It expalins everything in detail if you want to user your VPN with Kodi.

Regards,
Clay
davidryan

Re: Setup VPN on kodi

Post by davidryan »

I use Ivacy VPN on my kodi device. I follow these step to install VPN on kodi device. Might be helpful for you [Please login or register to view this link]
AlinMartin

Post by AlinMartin »

I am using the kodi and installed it very easily by the help of [Please login or register to view this link], it makes easy every step and you can be guided from it.
wenhill

Post by wenhill »

IPVanish is an [Please login or register to view this link]. It is famous for providing blazing internet speed that makes streaming possible. That’s why I recommend because of it the best VPN for Kodi.

Return to “VPN Users”