Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Zyber Lotto issue

Post your suggestion or feedbacks to our forum here.
Joeyboy29

Zyber Lotto issue

Post by Joeyboy29 »

What the hell is this Zyber Lotto always no winner ?! Its been too long that Im betting there and still no winner this time ? Is there any problem about the lottery ? Please tell us if theres a problem so we cant waste our time into that sh!t. Fix it as soon as possible please!
Joeyboy29

Re: Zyber Lotto issue

Post by Joeyboy29 »

I have been monitoring this zyber lotto for a long time. After the maintenace, it start not working well.

Post by avatar »

Hi
Shirahoshi
Senior
Senior

Post by Shirahoshi »

Zyber Lotto is just like the real lotto by pcso.. The winning chance is random if no one wins the reward will go higher.. Simply as that. :P :P

Note: Read the forum [Please login or register to view this link]
Joeyboy29

Post by Joeyboy29 »

Shirahoshi wrote:Zyber Lotto is just like the real lotto by pcso.. The winning chance is random if no one wins the reward will go higher.. Simply as that. :P :P

Seriously ? Just compare it to the day before they decided to fix/maintenace on this site & at the start that they've fixed this site. Im monitorring it.
The old days before they maintenace
- there are always a winner but somehow theres no winner but just 1 time. In 24 hrs. They have (2) lottery.
The days that they're having a problem on this site and they've fixed it.
- until the first day that the maintenace is done and the problem on this site done. I checked the lottery if I won sadly not but there's no winner that time. Time comes that until now there is no winner. Maybe you dont know that because you didnt even monitoring it and betting there.

If there's new policy on that game or anything I guess Sending private messages to each users is more useful so that they can read it directly.
Shirahoshi
Senior
Senior

Post by Shirahoshi »

Errrr.. We don't gurantee that you will win even if you buy 10 tickets. Because the winner will be picked randomly. For me it's good that until now no one have won the prize. I just want to see the prize go even higher then congratulate whoever wins it. 8-) 8-) and don't get angry if you didn't win. Just try and try. :lol: :lol:

Joeyboy29

Post by Joeyboy29 »

Shirahoshi wrote:Errrr.. We don't gurantee that you will win even if you buy 10 tickets. Because the winner will be picked randomly. For me it's good that until now no one have won the prize. I just want to see the prize go even higher then congratulate whoever wins it. 8-) 8-) and don't get angry if you didn't win. Just try and try. :lol: :lol:

Tsss.. im not angry of not winning it, im angry because no one still win in that game after the maintenance. Unlike the day before it. Try and try ? But if the creator/admins here changed something on that game w/o telling us ? Try n try ? Tsk. Tsk.
cbokyan

Post by cbokyan »

Just w8
Shirahoshi
Senior
Senior

Post by Shirahoshi »

Joeyboy29 wrote:
Shirahoshi wrote:Errrr.. We don't gurantee that you will win even if you buy 10 tickets. Because the winner will be picked randomly. For me it's good that until now no one have won the prize. I just want to see the prize go even higher then congratulate whoever wins it. 8-) 8-) and don't get angry if you didn't win. Just try and try. :lol: :lol:

Tsss.. im not angry of not winning it, im angry because no one still win in that game after the maintenance. Unlike the day before it. Try and try ? But if the creator/admins here changed something on that game w/o telling us ? Try n try ? Tsk. Tsk.
i just won it lol :lol: :lol: (just saying)

Killfrenzy
Admin
Admin

Post by Killfrenzy »

Shirahoshi wrote:Zyber Lotto is just like the real lotto by pcso.. The winning chance is random if no one wins the reward will go higher.. Simply as that. :P :P

That's right. Zpoints become higher even no one wins. If you are the lucky ones and you will get the big rewards. [username|#000000|normal|315]Joeyboy29[/username] don't compare the last time because it already fixed the percentage of chances of winning. The greater chances the smaller the prize.

Return to “Suggestions and Comments”