Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Beginners Guide to: Sentry MBA

This include all cybersecurity, hacking tools, tips how to prevent from hacking and etc.
Mzteriozo

Post by Mzteriozo »

Sentry MBA is one of the most popular tools in the cracking scene. Getting familiar with Sentry will help you out buckets when it comes to cracking the important stuff. Sentry cannot do everything, but it can do a lot. Here's a guide to help you familiarize yourself with Sentry MBA.

Before moving on, I'd like to note that the config files presented here are not created by me, I'm sharing it as a resource for learning. Cracking against any sites listed here is on your shoulders, not mine. I do not crack myself, so don't ask me for specifics on help. I'm only providing an overview of Sentry MBA.

Prerequisites

Sentry MBA v1.4.1 [Please login or register to view this link]
Sentry MBA configs [Please login or register to view this link]
Combo list or word list
Proxy list [Please login or register to view this link]
Familiar with cracking [Please login or register to view this link]

password
Code:
[Please login or register to view this link]

Don't forget, if you need to convert your combo list into an email list, you can use [Please login or register to view this link].

Some Additional Notes
Sentry MBA can be used two ways: with or without configs. Config files are essentially pre-made configurations for cracking specific websites or targets. Since Sentry MBA is a very robust tool, it can crack a handful of different authentication types & it is pretty powerful at determining fakes or hits. Since it is able to know all of this, this means that it is also required to have a pretty big chunk of info to get started on a site.

I wont be covering how to make configs in this tutorial, but I will show you how to load a configuration & how to crack with a pre-made config file. I should also note that you do need a config to crack (because I said earlier that Sentry can be used without configs), but you'll need to make it yourself on the fly.

Getting Started

click "settings" on the left, then "general"[note=blue]Note: [/note]
click "load settings from snapshot"

This will let you load up a config file, as mentioned earlier. Pick one from the configs you downloaded.

click "lists" on the left, then "proxylist"
click the open button on the right to select a proxy list to use

click "wordlist" on the left
make sure "mode" is set to "combo list"
click the open button to select a combo list
optionally, you could use the open buttons next to usernames & passwords to open their respective usernames wordlist and passwords wordlists

click "progression" on the left, then "progression" (underneath)
click the "reload list" (green refresh button) on the top right to reload your combolist (to ensure you're using the correct combolist, and not an old one)
slide the "bots" slider to an appropriate number of workers you'd like to use
click "start" on the top left

The main thing to pay attention to here, to determine whether or not we're cracking correctly, is the HTTP responses. These codes are essential to know if our requests are getting through okay. "Hits" are what we're aiming for. "Reds" are redirects. "Fakes" are, well, fakes. Sentry MBA if configured correctly, can determine when there is a fake response from the server - saving you time when cracking. "To check" is just the remaining amount of combos or usernames:passwords Sentry MBA has left to go through, with your wordlist.

This should help you get an overall understanding of Sentry MBA, and should open the door to playing with it a bit (no pun intended). Get your feet wet with Sentry, and see if you can learn some more. Good luck!
i'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance
Mzteriozo

Re: Beginners Guide to: Sentry MBA

Post by Mzteriozo »

Pa feedbackan nalang po ako kung may deadlink bigyan ko kayo kung anong kaylgan nyo pa
i'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance

Return to “Cybersecurity”