Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Share your Modded APK APPS, Tips and Tricks and Tutorials here.
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

What you need:
Apktool: [Please login or register to view this link]
Java Runtime environment: [Please login or register to view this link]
Notepad++: [Please login or register to view this link]
Psiphon with handler (any version will do, in this tutorial i will be using version 91)[Please login or register to view this link]

Instructions:
1.Extract apktool to your desktop
1.a There will be a series of folders inside apktool:
1-BDFreak
2-In
3-Out
4-Done
Advance ApkTool

2.Place the Application to the 2-In Folder (note that you need to rename or make a one name for your app to be detected by apktool)

3.Run Advance ApkTool(Figure3)
3.a press 2 and Enter
3.b Select what application you need to decompile
3.c a new instruction will pop up and ask you to input y to proceed decompiling the app.
3.d after successful decompiling finishes press any key to continue..

4.Open the 3-Out Folder and you will see the decompiled app.(Figure4)
4.a at the upper right corner of the screen search for a.smali file and open it with notepad++

5.Once the a.smali is opened at the notepad we will be editing the following lines to inject our settings..

Line 101: const-string v1, "0" Change the "0" to "1" if you want the handler to be shown whenever you start app or "0" to just start the app without looking at your handler settings.

Line 109: const-string v1, "Smart & TNT" this is where you will input The Preference Name of your connection

Line 113: const-string v1, "162.243.173.189" This is where you will input the Front Query

Line 119: const-string v2, "" This is where you will input the Middle Query (leave the "" blank if you dont want to input anything)

Line 123: const-string v1, "198.211.126.137" This is where you will input the Back Query

Line 129: const-string v2, "107.170.86.41" this is where you will input the Filter

Line 135: const-string v2, "3128" This is where you will input Add port to Non-port URL

Line 141: const-string v2, "1" Input "0" if you don't want to remove port

Line const-string v2, "5" This will be the Proxy type...Choose from 0 to 6

Proxy Type:
0.No Proxy
1.HTTP
2.Host
3.Real Host
4.Reverse Proxy
5.Dual Real Host
6.Custom Header

Line 153:const-string v2, "X-Forwarded-For:v.smartads.com.ph" This is where you will input your Custom Header

Line 159: const-string v2, "clubzed.ph" This is where you will input your Proxy Server

Line 165: const-string v2, "Niecolo" This is where you will input your UserName

Line 171: const-string v2, "ZyberPH" This is where you will input your Password

Line 177: const-string v2, "3" This is where you will input your Real Proxy Type...Choose from 0 to 5

Real Proxy Type:
0.Default
1.No Proxy
2.HTTP
3.SOCKS
4.Direct
5.Inject

Line 183: const-string v2, "221.226.138.54" This is where you will input your Real Proxy Server

Line 189: const-string v2, "1080" This is where you will input your Real Proxy Port

Line 195: const-string v2, "0" input "1" if you want to activate child lock code for the handler

Line 201: const-string v2, "ZyberPh" This is where you will Input the Child Lock Code in case you activate it.

6.Save the File(Figure 6)

7.Open again the apktool Select 3 to recompile the application.(Figure 7)
7a.Select the File to Recompile
7b.Select "4" to Recompile,Sign and Then Zipalign the Desired app.
7c.press y to continue recompiling the app.
7d. an new pop up window will open a progress of recompiling the apk.. just wait till it finishes successfully

8.you can now close the apktool and go to 4-Done Folder to See the Injected Application.
8a.Just Install the application and view the Injected settings that you input.
Apktool Tutorial.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Niecolo on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Re: How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Post by shift »

:ty:
see you later.
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

sir,
i'm getting a log error-
input filet was not found or was not readable.

i'm using advanced apktool v4.2.0
running on windows 7 platform.

how do i fix this?
thanks!
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

whew I'm not getting any reply from the thread starter. Anyhow I managed to get through with the tutorial and I find it incomplete.
Step 4 was not clear enough where to locate the a.smali file, i actually found it in folder smali/com/handler/

Another thing apk file name should contain no spaces because advance apktool cannot read it.

Salamat!
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:whew I'm not getting any reply from the thread starter. Anyhow I managed to get through with the tutorial and I find it incomplete.
Step 4 was not clear enough where to locate the a.smali file, i actually found it in folder smali/com/handler/

Another thing apk file name should contain no spaces because advance apktool cannot read it.

Salamat!
I'm glad that the tutorial helped you..though answers to your questions were already at the tutorial and the images with it, you certainly nailed it with your skills in searching things your own way. :bravo
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

thank you sir,
there is a new version of apktool jar file posted at xda forum. i think it was v2.2 I have been working my way on how to embed it in bdfreaks tool instead of the older v2.0 configured in the app.
..needing more knowledge pa how to reprogram it in the tool. Ive done it once but bdfreak refuses to read the new jar file...perhaps you are capable sir. so we can have an updated advance apk tool. Yes i know it was the creation of bdfreak but i do think there is no harm in doing it our own way, provided that we use the tool in our domain...ahehe
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:thank you sir,
there is a new version of apktool jar file posted at xda forum. i think it was v2.2 I have been working my way on how to embed it in bdfreaks tool instead of the older v2.0 configured in the app.
..needing more knowledge pa how to reprogram it in the tool. Ive done it once but bdfreak refuses to read the new jar file...perhaps you are capable sir. so we can have an updated advance apk tool. Yes i know it was the creation of bdfreak but i do think there is no harm in doing it our own way, provided that we use the tool in our domain...ahehe
err. i wish i could do that.. i am just a keen observer and not even studied programming or anything .. :bump
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

ahaha, no worries sir, same here non IT person too ...
just discovering networking and some program codes which at my level I could barely interpret the syntax relationship.
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:thank you sir,

after some experimenting.. i download the apktool.jar version 2.2.0 at xda forums link: [Please login or register to view this link] and then renamed it as apktool and replace the existing apktool.jar at the folder AdvanceApkTool\1-BDFreak. and now it uses the apktool version 2.2.0 instead of the previous one..
Capture.JPG
without reprogramming and changing the whole BDFreaks. :uzi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tristan30
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tristan30 »

:ty: thank you sir i'd like this thread... keep sharing

Return to “Android Apps”