Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Share your Modded APK APPS, Tips and Tricks and Tutorials here.
Niecolo

Re: How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Post by Niecolo »

tristan30 wrote::ty: thank you sir i'd like this thread... keep sharing
:welcome :+1 :+1 :+1 :welcome
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

Marvelous! sir Niecolo...you're the man!
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:Marvelous! sir Niecolo...you're the man!
Thanks to you too if you have not mention it, i wouldn't have any idea doing it :uzi
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

Sir , do you happen to know an apk GUI builder for Windows PC? I've been looking for one but I get a few software that seems to be huge in file size, Android Studio for example about 1.3gb. There is this Aide-Ide that comes in a smaller package..but lt looks though it is for android os. There are also mentions of Eclipse for PC.. are you familiar with this app?

Thanks!
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:Sir , do you happen to know an apk GUI builder for Windows PC? I've been looking for one but I get a few software that seems to be huge in file size, Android Studio for example about 1.3gb. There is this Aide-Ide that comes in a smaller package..but lt looks though it is for android os. There are also mentions of Eclipse for PC.. are you familiar with this app?

Thanks!
sadly, no.. but why don't you try emulating android to windows OS? use Nox for Windows>[Please login or register to view this link] and Aide-ide>[Please login or register to view this link]
though you need a 3Gb and up computer memory to run it smoothly..on my part i can't test it since i'm running a old machine, but why don't you give it a try.. :eyes
shift
Beginner
Beginner

Post by shift »

Ok, see what I can do...I 'm not fond doing engineering apps via android phone, the screen is too tight for me...hurts my eyes besides you need a powerful chipset something like 1.2ghz octacore. PC does it faster I don't own a powerful cpu either, just enough to run simulation wares and CAD lay out.
Thank you for the link!
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

shift wrote:Ok, see what I can do...I 'm not fond doing engineering apps via android phone, the screen is too tight for me...hurts my eyes besides you need a powerful chipset something like 1.2ghz octacore. PC does it faster I don't own a powerful cpu either, just enough to run simulation wares and CAD lay out.
Thank you for the link!
:welsmile
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

tristan30 wrote::ty: thank you sir i'd like this thread... keep sharing
:welcome
g3n3s1s

Post by g3n3s1s »

i didn't see my injected psiphon in 4-Done Folder. where could i find it
Niecolo

Post by Niecolo »

g3n3s1s wrote:i didn't see my injected psiphon in 4-Done Folder. where could i find it
you might have got an error while recompiling.. try to decompile again and inject again the settings you wanted. observe make sure also that you didn't delete any other codes in the program that may lead to errors.. :radpidfire :radpidfire

Return to “Android Apps”