Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Bitcoin Talk

Regarding blockchain and NFT's etc
David_Gorospe

Bitcoin Talk

Post by David_Gorospe »

The easiest way to get free bitcoins.
-Earn bitcoins for completing tasks, watching videos, and more.

-What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a software-based online payment system described by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 and introduced as open-source software in 2009.Payments are recorded in a public ledger using its own unit of account, which is also called bitcoin. Payments work Peer-to-peer without a central repository or single administrator, which has led the US Treasury to call bitcoin a decentralized virtual currency.

-It's fast.
Get bitcoins for every task that you complete. Get paid automatically within hours. Ridiculously low minimum payout. And thanks to Bitcoin, no more waiting for checks or bank transfers.

-It's free.
All you need to starting earning is a Bitcoin wallet. We take nothing else from you, not even your email address or any of your personal information. It doesn't get easier than this.

-It's fun!
We are always adding new, interesting content. You are free to choose what you want to do. Earn bitcoins anytime and anywhere, whether from your computer or from your mobile device.
well, i'm still a newbie too but i'm starting to know how it works. like what i said before. "it's easy :D"

====================
●How to Create account?
====================

-here's the link straight to wallet registration"recommended" >[Please login or register to view this link]

-now you have bitcoin wallet at coins.ph let's start to earn bitcoins.
"ohhh. by the way. don't forget to complete the missions/tasks first. like connecting your bitcoin account to facebook,email confirmation "legit info about you",phone verification,Identity verification "you need a valid I.D" and when you're going to send one to them, send atleast clear photo "readable details". etc.
"check the image below for further info."

-now you have wallet.time to earn bitcoins. by the way, before you go to faucet sites. you need to get/copy "your" wallet address. "check the image below for further info."

NOTE: this code "your bitcoin wallet code" is the address you will use at faucet sites.

-now you have bitcoin wallet, lets proceed to the next step which is earning bitcoins :D .. yehey! hohoho.
this is the links for faucet sites. by the way, this links is the easiest way "for me" to earn bitcoins. all you need to do is go to their sites, paste your bitcoin wallet code. then play dota XD hohoho. well, if you want to earn much higher. claim it every 5mins./15mins.-1hour.

[Please login or register to view this link]
First Payment Withthis Program
Status: paying , 20days running.. 10% daily forever.. Minimum deposit 0.001 [Please login or register to view this link]
#10bit #mining

Just Sign In Using Your Wallet Address And Start Claiming Your Satoshis :)
Mag Thank You Nalanf Po Kayo :ty:

GOODLUCK :)
Android16
Senior
Senior

Re: Bitcoin Talk

Post by Android16 »

:goodpost nice
irclsdo

Re: Bitcoin Talk

Post by irclsdo »

Pano i transfer yung satoshi from the mining site sa bitcoin wallet? Automatic ba sya mag tatransfer? May dapat bang gawin? Please help :D

Return to “Blockchain”