Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

Forum Moderation Suggestions [peace!]

Post your suggestion or feedbacks to our forum here.
Dee0912
VIP User
VIP User

Forum Moderation Suggestions [peace!]

Post by Dee0912 »

Hi!

So I've only been here for a few days but I'd really like to share with you some of the things I noticed that could be improved or worked on.

*Disclaimer: The things that I will post here are merely suggestions.. I do not intend to offend or demean anyone, especially our leadership.

So here it goes:
  • In the General Discussion area, the description said it's a "no-tech" blah blah blah, but if you actually go inside the General Discussion, you'll see threads for Hacking, computer this, computer that, Android this, Android that. I mean, if the forum is being moderated, shouldn't they be transferred to the correct part of the forum and then notify and/or remind the threadstarter to make sure they open their threads accordingly?

• Second, there are multiple threads of the same topic, kind, or even the exact same post. I see moderators, sana they could clean up some of them para lang mas maayos tignan and for members to easily find what they need instead of opening a new thread after going through all the clutter.
  • Third, we really should encourage members to search first before opening new threads. As stated above, there are so many similar topics posted everywhere.
  • Fourth, this forum has a lot of potential. Potential to be great, cool, and I dunno, maybe become so wild that being part of it will make one very proud na. So maybe, just maybe, strictly implementing the forum rules should be one of the main goals para as early as now, members will know that we intend to make this forum an inspiring, informative, and disciplined org to be in.
  • Fifth, we probably need more fun :lol: - maybe under the General area, have 'Game Section' where members can tambay and answer endless Q&A games. Hehe.
But of course, these are all but my personal opinions and suggestions lang naman, the decision to implement is still with the Leadership.. So.. Hehe.

P.S. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions, concerns, or violent reactions over whatever I've said.

Thank you! :mrgreen:
Wanna earn some cash/bitcoins? Click me!!!
Androidcribs
Admin
Admin

Re: Forum Moderation Suggestions [peace!]

Post by Androidcribs »

Dee0912 wrote:Hi!

So I've only been here for a few days but I'd really like to share with you some of the things I noticed that could be improved or worked on.

*Disclaimer: The things that I will post here are merely suggestions.. I do not intend to offend or demean anyone, especially our leadership.

So here it goes:
  • In the General Discussion area, the description said it's a "no-tech" blah blah blah, but if you actually go inside the General Discussion, you'll see threads for Hacking, computer this, computer that, Android this, Android that. I mean, if the forum is being moderated, shouldn't they be transferred to the correct part of the forum and then notify and/or remind the threadstarter to make sure they open their threads accordingly?

• Second, there are multiple threads of the same topic, kind, or even the exact same post. I see moderators, sana they could clean up some of them para lang mas maayos tignan and for members to easily find what they need instead of opening a new thread after going through all the clutter.
  • Third, we really should encourage members to search first before opening new threads. As stated above, there are so many similar topics posted everywhere.
  • Fourth, this forum has a lot of potential. Potential to be great, cool, and I dunno, maybe become so wild that being part of it will make one very proud na. So maybe, just maybe, strictly implementing the forum rules should be one of the main goals para as early as now, members will know that we intend to make this forum an inspiring, informative, and disciplined org to be in.
  • Fifth, we probably need more fun :lol: - maybe under the General area, have 'Game Section' where members can tambay and answer endless Q&A games. Hehe.
But of course, these are all but my personal opinions and suggestions lang naman, the decision to implement is still with the Leadership.. So.. Hehe.

P.S. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions, concerns, or violent reactions over whatever I've said.

Thank you! :mrgreen:
Great suggestions. I need more like you :) We will clean all these threads and fix some issues. Thank you bro! :goodpost
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit us my blog http://androidcibs.com
Androidcribs.com
Androidcribs
Avieknox

Post by Avieknox »

Here's my only suggestion since you already suggested all the kind of stuff that this forum could/should be improved.

"Avoid writing in shortcuts" Haha. It would be easy for us to read everything smoothly if words were written in complete. Yan lang po. Thank you. XD
You're the man
I'm the BOSS! 8-)
Androidcribs
Admin
Admin

Post by Androidcribs »

Avieknox wrote:Here's my only suggestion since you already suggested all the kind of stuff that this forum could/should be improved.

"Avoid writing in shortcuts" Haha. It would be easy for us to read everything smoothly if words were written in complete. Yan lang po. Thank you. XD
Yeah Absolutely right! :yes: Ang problema mga Pinoy mahilig sa short cut. :rofl
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit us my blog http://androidcibs.com
Androidcribs.com
Androidcribs
Avieknox

Post by Avieknox »

But if you will implement it sir they will be used to it. Although there are words that are considerable but sometimes its more than worst. Haha. You can't barely get the thought of it. :rofl:
You're the man
I'm the BOSS! 8-)

Return to “Suggestions and Comments”