Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

LeaksDB - Uncover passwords from pwn emails databases

This include all cybersecurity, hacking tools, tips how to prevent from hacking and etc.
privateloader

LeaksDB - Uncover passwords from pwn emails databases

Post by privateloader »

LeaksDB is a program that let you obtain the password by typing a pwn email. Pwn emails are when hackers or crackers have access to a known site database and sell/share them online aka leaks. LeaksDB contains a few databases decrypted by our people. The best part is on contrary of most services online that only inform if the email have been leaked, LeaksDB show to the user the real password (uncrypted).

LeakedSource.com was the first service to offer uncrypted passwords for a small fee. LeaksDB just follow where LeakedSource left of. (Leakedsource.com servers were raided by the police and all hard disks were confiscated)

LeakedSource in the news
[Please login or register to view this link]

There are a few sites online that say that they are LeakedSource revamp but essencialy they are template copies from archive.org. Leakbase is currently the most popular but some passwords doesn't match with the ones i have and i do have confirmed that they work.

PM me or mail me at privateloader@hotmail.com for more info
Free and reliable hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel for your website - http://bit.ly/2tfcM5t

Return to “Cybersecurity”