Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

KUMITA NG 1 MILLION+ PESOS sa Pagbibitcoin

Regarding blockchain and NFT's etc
markram987

KUMITA NG 1 MILLION+ PESOS sa Pagbibitcoin

Post by markram987 »

Clubbers Cycle is the future of all the matrixes. Every human being must join this to increase their revenue easily. Turn your 0.001 BTC into 3.648 BTC again and again . So stop waiting and join the program now.

EARN UP TO 1MILLION PESOS+ IN CLUBBERS CYCLE!!
[Please login or register to view this link]
CLUBBERS CYCLE STEP BY STEP GUIDE - THE PATH TO FORTUNE! HOW TO START?

1. Libreng gumawa ng account dito. Join in Clubbers Cycle here - [Please login or register to view this link]
2. Login na kayo sa Clubbers Cycle.

I ALREADY REGISTERED BUT WHY I HAVE TO INVEST?

Sariling Business nyo po ito syempre kelangan yan as a starter .Bitcoin po ang magiging maliit na puhunan natin dito. Isang 0.001 BTC lang maa-activate mo yung matrix account position/level para lumaki yung ininvest mo dito sa Clubbers Cycle. At magkakaroon ka rin ng cycles, spillover at commissions. Pag free user naman ay hanggang nood na lang ng website.

HOW TO DEPOSIT/INVEST BITCOIN?

Ang minimum deposit ay 0.001 btc. Around 200 pesos sya. Aba Ok na ok as starter ah!

Punta lang sa My Wallet > ADD MONEY

Ang sunod ay punta na kayo sa Bitcoin wallet niyo at mag SEND gamit ung nacopy na address. After niyo mag send magpepending sya. Hintayin lang ang message sa email nyo.

After magsuccess ang deposit mag punta lang sa Buy Position para makakuha ng matrix account position.
Example ng Matrix position stage 1( level 1)

HOW TO GROW MY INVESTED 0.001 BTC?
Ang Clubbers Cycle ay may magandang Referral Bonus Plan na pwede ka magrefer sa iba at makaipon ng BTC. Hindi tulad sa ibang investment site na 5%,10%,20% lang ang referral bonus. Dito pag nag cycle ka sa level 2 ay magiging triple agad ang mababalik sayo. Hindi lang yan, kung sabihin ko sayo na kahit 1 or more referrals o kahit walang referral pwede ka kumita dito. May “Spillover” kasi na tinatawag yung Clubbers Cycle. At kahit kanino ka man nakaregister o sino man yang upline mo e pwede kang kumita dito ng mas mataas pa sa kanila.

HOW TO GET REFERRAL LINK?

Punta lang sa Referral Program > Referral

HOW TO WITHDRAW?

Punta lang sa My Wallet> Withdraw Money

HOW TO MONITOR MY STATUS POSITION?

Punta lang sa My Positions

HOW TO SEE PAYOUTS OF CLUBBERS CYCLE MEMBERS?

Punta lang sa Recent Payout.

HOW TO SEND TICKET FOR A COMPLAINS, BUG, AND ANY PROBLEMS?

Punta lang sa Support

Karagdagang Info..

FAQ
What is clubbers cycle?
Clubberscycle is an Advertising Platform and a Business-Building System created by a group of online entrepreneurs to help others - newcomers to the industry and veterans alike - leverage a few dollars and a few hours to build FUNDS for your worthwhile project. And where you can earn upto 3.648 BTC along with promoting your business.

How can I join in Clubberscycle?

Ask the person who invited you to provide you with their own unique invite link. Use that link to sign up.

Do you have any sponsoring requirement?

We do not have any sponsoring requirement to earn commissions but we do have a great incentive Referral Bonus Plan feature that will inspire anyone to tell others.

Is Clubberscycle.com available nationwide?

is available to anyone with an internet connection, a Bitcoin wallet

What donation/pay processors are used?

We only use Bitcoin to make it easy for members to buy position and earn in matrix.

Isn't this like a pyramid scheme?

Well a pyramid scheme means that only the top members of the hierarchy get paid whereas Clubberscycle.com allows every member to earn the same amount by doing the same amount of work. You can receive more donations than the person who signed you up

How much does it cost to activate a Matrix Position?

The startup cost to activate one matrix account (position) is only 0.001BTC (around $2.5) but for those who would like to maximize their income Clubberscycle.com allows unlimited positions.

How and when are commissions paid?

Commissions are issued once you request a withdrawal from your members area. All commissions will be paid DAILY via Bitcoin. Note: You need a bitcoin wallet to buy the package and to receive your commissions.

NEED PROOF?
Payout ko (august 28):

NEED RECENT UPDATES AND TIPS ABOUT CLUBBERS CYCLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, JOIN IN

*Don't Forget to [Please login or register to view this link] :bravo:
Last edited by markram987 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markram987

Re: KUMITA NG 1 MILLION+ PESOS sa Pagbibitcoin

Post by markram987 »

Update ko lang, Payout ko (august 28):
markram987

Re: KUMITA NG 1 MILLION+ PESOS sa Pagbibitcoin

Post by markram987 »

Maintenance ang clubbers ngaun. Be patient guys. Wait natin mag up ang server.

Return to “Blockchain”