Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

$$$ EARN MONTHLY, WEEKLY and DAILY BTC using TELEGRAM APP (RobotCash bot)

Regarding Job Seekers and Employers
markram987

$$$ EARN MONTHLY, WEEKLY and DAILY BTC using TELEGRAM APP (RobotCash bot)

Post by markram987 »

•HOW TO BEGIN:
1. Download "Telegram"(a messenger app) in Google Playstore or Desktop version in web.telegram.org. Login your contact number to register.
2. Click this link [Please login or register to view this link] after you installed Telegram to get join in RobotCash.
3. Click START

Try this bot in Telegram called the RobotCashBot. Once you signed in me you get FREE 300 gems which equivalent to 0.00030000 BTC, plus free up to 100 gems daily bonus. Those gems can be used as in-game money to hire different robots. Every robot obtain the energy which you can sell or exchange on real money! Every robot type has individual characteristics and gets different amount of energy. You can hire as much units, as you wish! Your robots don’t getting tired and they will obtain the energy 24 hours!
“Kaya kaunting pindot lang may earnings na at habang tumatagal mas mapapadali at mapapalaki earnings mo!! saan ka pa?”

GAME CURRENCY RATE:
1 000 gems = 0.001 BTC
The minimum payout is 0.001 btc.

•HOW TO EARN GEMS:

DAILY GEM BONUS
You can obtain the gem bonus every 24 hours. This will be added to your available balance. Bonus will be generated randomly from 10 to 100 gems. To claim your daily bonus, click the Bonus button on your menu.

EARN ENERGY
1. Hire the robots, they will obtain the energy!
2. Energy will be collected, absorb it!
3. Sell the energy and earn GEMs. You can sell your energy from hangar and obtain gems, and exchange it on real money. Obtained gems distributes between two accounts ( Available balance and Payout balance) in next proportion: 70% to Avaliable balance and 30% to Payout balance. With the availble balance you can buy robots and with the payout balance you can request payment.
4. Exchange gems for real money or hire more robots to raise income

BUY GEMS
To earn faster is to Invest(buy gems) and you can also gain additional robot bonus for doing that.

REFERAL BONUS
Invite your friends and get 50 gems as a bonus and 30% from every balance replenishment by invited person. You income has no limits! Even few people can raise your income to 100,000 gems. Minimum payout is 0.001 BTC (1000 gems).

ROULETTE
Try your luck to gain double or to multiply ur gems.

EVENTS
Participating in events can also earn gems. Try it!

OTHER TIPS
Just join under me, SCREENSHOT the time you get started the robotcash and post it here in thread, then i will tell more tips and my detailed ROBOTCASH EXCEL SHEET(made by me :D)
[Please login or register to view this link][Please login or register to view this link]
*Note: Excel Sheet ay ginagamit ko para mamonitor ang aking earnings,tamang desisyon kung ilang robots at anong version ang ihhire daily para ma achieve ung bilis at laki ng kita , at kung anong araw ako mag cacashout/withdraw.*

•HOW TO SETUP BITCOIN ADDRESS:
MENU> EXTRA > SETTINGS > SET WALLET > BITCOIN > Paste your Bitcoin Address and ENTER.

•HOW TO WITHDRAW:
MENU> EXTRA > PAYMENTS > ORDER PAYMENT > INPUT 1000 GEMS > ENTER and DONE.

*Marami na nakakawithdraw.. some people are withdrawing 100$+ daily!! Mas legit at mas maganda to kesa Mining at investment site,, kaya Join na.
Feel free to post and ask questions.

Return to “Jobs, Career and Employment”