Welcome to ZyberPH. Be one of us! Read first our VIP RULES. For more info and guide you. Read our FAQ

How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Share your Modded APK APPS, Tips and Tricks and Tutorials here.
g3n3s1s

Re: How to use APK tool for Injecting settings on Psiphon Handler

Post by g3n3s1s »

Niecolo wrote:
g3n3s1s wrote:i didn't see my injected psiphon in 4-Done Folder. where could i find it
you might have got an error while recompiling.. try to decompile again and inject again the settings you wanted. observe and make sure also that you didn't delete any other codes in the program that may lead to errors.. :radpidfire :radpidfire
i tried to inject with globe server. some line i delete some proxy and leave it blank like this "" because it is no use. when i recompile it and got finished no file apk in done folder.
tgsantos30

Post by tgsantos30 »

---7b.Select "4" to Recompile,Sign and Then Zipalign the Desired app.----- walang lumalabas sa done folder idol...??
gunner1901

Post by gunner1901 »

pwede ata sa phone to save mo lang ung a.smali tapos change file type from smali to txt pag na change na edi txt file na sya edi open mo choose es text viewer o kahit anong apps na pwedeng mag edit ng text files tapos sundan lang ung steps mo sa injecting settings kapag tapos ka na mag edit open apk editor tapos find mo ulit si a.smali pag nahanap mo na delete mo (oops i forgot change mo pala ulit sa dati ung file type :lol: ) pag ka delete mo ng original a.smali file replace mo ung na edit mo na a.smali tapos save hehe tama di ba
Just saying
hacker13

Post by hacker13 »

Paano mag inject sa openvpn android?

Return to “Android Apps”